WTT: The Teal Terminator for your...

Teal Terminator

Established Member
The market is pretty tough right now so I'm broadening my possible trade options. I will consider 94/95 Cobras (or possibly GT's if modified right) and 93 Cobras, preferably teal, that are super clean and either fairly stock or highly modified. Preferably I'm looking to trade for something worth less than my car and take some cash with your trade but depending on the car I might trade even.

Check out my for sale ad here: The Teal Terminator and let me know what you've got.

Thanks,
Ryan

mike6466

Established Member
i have a built 99 cobra with a 04 mach1 motor. fully forged and ready for turbo or s/c. its white and has black cobra rims. pm me if interested

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Sorry, really only looking for pushrod stuff. Thanks though.

Edit: What I should say is only pushrod Mustangs. I'll trade for a mod powered vehicle but really only if it is a Lightning, Harley Davidson or possibly a Marauder.

Last edited:

Teal Terminator

Established Member
No love for the 01 Cobras :(

Oh well, good luck anyways, love your car.

Sorry, how they looked never did it for me and the only way to make them really quick is to pull the motor and build it up... might as well buy an 03/04. I'm really just looking to go back to push rod motor (if I stay in a Mustang). I wouldn't mind having another Lightning or possibly a Marauder but if I were going to stay modular motored Stang I'd just stick with what I've got.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Sorry, how they looked never did it for me and the only way to make them really quick is to pull the motor and build it up... might as well buy an 03/04. I'm really just looking to go back to push rod motor (if I stay in a Mustang). I wouldn't mind having another Lightning or possibly a Marauder but if I were going to stay modular motored Stang I'd just stick with what I've got.

I hate the way 99/01s look as well, but my 01 is 100% 03 swapped on CCWs, that doesn't help? lol

Good luck with the sale, always loved your car.

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Oh don't get me wrong, your car looks sick! I just probably wouldn't ever purchase one (other options I prefer for the money) and I'm not really interested in trading for one for the same reasons. And thanks for the compliments on mine.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
I've got a marauder, would the fact that its 1 of 980 make up for the fact that I don't have 17 grand in cash to give you with it? :D

I'm surprised this car isn't gone already, its a work of art really...

Users who are viewing this thread