WTT TF Chicanes for AFS 18" chromes

SuperStang954

Established Member
WTS/T TF Chicanes for AFS 18" chromes

Testing waters to see if I can free up some cash so I decided to trade my True forged chicanes 17x7 fronts with 235/35 KDW tires and 18x11 rears with KDW 335/30s(not drag radials). Wheels have no curb rash.
Looking for 18 inch AFS wheels with 10.5 rears or maybe saleens same rear. Must be chrome and in perfect shape. Really don't want to ship these wheels at the time so local deals for now. Also looking for Kb 2.4 or whipple 2.3.

Serious offers I will get a better camera and take pictures of every single wheel in detail and have them emailed. But again I rather deal in person so you can see how good these wheels look.
21sio8.jpg

312fp0m.jpg

Last edited:

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
if the fronts were 18's i'd consider it. I have mint AFS chrome 18's w/ brand new tires in my garage.

04mach17

Established Member
I have 18x9/10.5 AFS repo wheels on my 03 cobra but they were sprayed black.. I have had tons of people wanna trade for chrome ones to me.. If u are interested then let me know.. I have a lot of money in these wheels.. I could not find the 10.5 rears in black so I had to purchase new machined wheels have them stripped , primered and painted at the body shop..

04mach17

Established Member
since our cars are the same colors...here is a idea of what yoiur car would look like...only not so High in the rear...haha i need to lower the rear a little more..

IMAG0105.jpg

coba94svt

Established Member
how many miles on the tires?? how much tread left?? whats the backspacing and offset is?? these would look so good on my fox notch with the IRS i have in it

SuperStang954

Established Member
how many miles on the tires?? how much tread left?? whats the backspacing and offset is?? these would look so good on my fox notch with the IRS i have in it

6.75 Backspacing I believe.They will fit IRS tucked and a SRA will come out alittle. Not sure about it fitting your fox though man. The tires have about 1000 miles on them all around and counting since its my daily.

coba94svt

Established Member
you wouldn't just sell the rears???? thats the size i want in the rear, but would like at least a 9" wide up front for a 275 tire

SuperStang954

Established Member
you wouldn't just sell the rears???? thats the size i want in the rear, but would like at least a 9" wide up front for a 275 tire

If i get a buyer for the fronts i have no problem with that. But will not seperate without getting afs wheels for the rears or have a buyer for the fronts.

coba94svt

Established Member
im gonna message steve at TF to see how much he would charge to widened the fronts out to what i need, and will get some measurements on my notch using the cobra rims i have on it for a reference and sending you a PM also, also about how old are these wheels??? how many miles on the wheels, thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread