WTT - Superduty Show Truck for Cobra

Flyin Monkey

Established Member
Looking to trade my truck:
2003 F-250 Superduty show truck. 24,XXX miles, 5.4 gas V-8, Auto trans.

Street legal in Pa. Emissions exempt due to mileage.

6 Inch BDS all spring lift, Dual steering stabilizers, Fox Resivour shocks on the front, Bilstiens on the back. Warn premium hubs, Braided brake lines, Custom fabricated exhaust useing a Flowmaster 40 series muffler, 18x10 Mazzi Hulk wheels, 37 inch Mickey Thompson MTZ tires - less than 3000 miles on them, AMP research steps, 05-07 front end conversion with hidden factory fog lights, GOS headlight harness with silverstar lights, RDX metal grille shell with billet grill and bumper inserts, Hella 500 lights behind grille, Bed Rug, Smooth fiberglass cowl, Keystone good hood heat extractor fiberglass hood, Smooth bed caps, Paint matched door and tailgate handles, Custom 2-tone Alsa paint - The top changes from blue to green - And custom airbrushed graphics, Billet badges, tinted third brake light, Smoked cab lights with amber LED's, Custom fabricated battery box with a new Optima red top battery, K&N filter. Misc. powder coated brackets and stainless fasteners in the engine compartment. Custom painted interior parts. Alpine IVA-W200 touch screen double din DVD player, Billet gage overlay, Custom pedals, Custom dash mat....AND the list goes on. I strongly urge anyone thinking about buying this truck to come see it in person, It is 10 times better looking in person. I really don't want to sell but the hotrod bug has bit me and I need to feed it.

Multi time show winner, Summit top 50, World of Wheels - Best in Class, Several local best in class and best in show. Seen on TRUCKS! TV and in the 2008 ALSA paint catalog.

Can be seen this weekend at the Carlisle all Ford show.

756757.jpg

Flyin Monkey

Established Member
Won it's class this past weekend at Carlisle. Will be at the all truck show with an invitational spot indoors and is still available....

Users who are viewing this thread