WTT slp lm1 catback and/or bassani O/X pipe

cc250r

Established Member
i want t get rid of my car having straight pipes its getting too loud and annoying. So im either wanting to trade my catback for another one like bassani, mac, or pypes etc or ill trade just my lm1 mufflers for another set i can clamp into my catback. or i want to trade my bassani off road x for another x pipe thats catted or for a pro chamber. lmk what you guys have im located in north jersey and all partd have about 10k miles on them.

Mystic03

Established Member
i want t get rid of my car having straight pipes its getting too loud and annoying. So im either wanting to trade my catback for another one like bassani, mac, or pypes etc or ill trade just my lm1 mufflers for another set i can clamp into my catback. or i want to trade my bassani off road x for another x pipe thats catted or for a pro chamber. lmk what you guys have im located in north jersey and all partd have about 10k miles on them.

swap the o/r x for a prochamber thats what i did.problem solved

cc250r

Established Member
i still want it loud but not this loud cuz the cops around me caught on and keep pulling me over. can u post a vid of a prochamber and lm1? does it still have the sound of a f18 at the higher rpm's?? haah

Mystic03

Established Member
i still want it loud but not this loud cuz the cops around me caught on and keep pulling me over. can u post a vid of a prochamber and lm1? does it still have the sound of a f18 at the higher rpm's?? haah

its still loud but not nearly as raspy as an or x its quiet under normal conditions but WOT its loud!

heres best clip i could find of my set up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eznxHsyh59o

Last edited:

Txroughneck

Termin8U
Established Member
Too bad you're in nj I've been looking for someone to trade catbacks with and I have bassani with 4 inch tips that I want to trade to for slp lm1

Users who are viewing this thread