wtt sleeper terminated 97 cobra

fstcobra2

Established Member
1997 Cobra 82,000 miles

04 Cobra swap
Motor and Transmission have 52,000 miles
04 Cobra gauges read 14,000 miles

The car was completly stripped down all wiring and all interior was was removed and replaced with all 04 stuff seats are mint came out of a wrecked 03 with 9,500 miles.

Motor:

04 Cobra
Stage 5 Steg
Steg port matched SC Inlet
2:93 upper pulley
Metco Lower '' 2lb pulley ''
JLT
SCT BA-2600 90MM MAF Lethal Performance
60lb Injectors
Steeda Auxiliary Idler
Wide band

Stock T-56
shifts smooth no issues
'' Throw out bearing is churping ''

Bassani stainless Catted Xpipe
SLP stainless catback LM1s changed out with Magnaflow Bullets

18 Chome Saleens
Saleen S-351 wing
Saleen side skirts
Steeda Springs
Caster/Camber plates
SCT 3 Tuner

Theres alot more this is just off top of my head and I know im leaving alot of stuff out just made quick post Im not sure how to put pics up on here but i can send pics to your phone or email. My car is not perfect but is very nice and i have put alot of money in it over the past few years infact i could have bought a 03-04 cobra plus extras on what ive spent on it. I like that people expect it to be like every other 96-98 cobra with bolt ons and never expect that it has what it does.. you can text me for pics or send me pics of your car if you wish 1-618-499-2894 I will try to check on here more often but i work alot.

fstcobra2

Established Member
No sir there wasn't a price you know how these cars go, you never get what you got in them back. The amount I have in this car " buying the cobra and all the swap parts "part by part" and upgrades I could have bought a real 03-04 cobra and did alotI of upgradesyou but wanted a wolf in sheep's clothing same power plus little more, less weight and to shock those who approach it as a typical 96-98 cobra. That's why I have it listed up as a possible trade to try to not loose my ass on the car blue book value wise a 03-04 cobra is worth more BUT if you look at what it takes to buy 96-98 cobra and to do this swap you will find the numbers ALOT different then blue book so as for now its a trade option unless someone makes a good offer cash wise but before anyone makes a offer would like for them to search for one of these then price all the parts to convert it over like this "buying as cheap as they can find" and add them up. Everything I bought was from low miles 03-04 cobras mainly 04. If someone can help me I will post up pics of the car.

twisted03snake

Established Member
nega8ahe.jpg

e4usyqam.jpg

hytu6u2u.jpg

jy8e3ehu.jpg

de4yza8y.jpg

usebehy7.jpg

6utybumu.jpg

ry6ysavy.jpg

zyvuga5a.jpg

Riored95

Established Member
I was really interested in a swapped Sn95 before I got the cobra. Have always loved clean swaps. Beautiful car!!

Users who are viewing this thread