wtt: shelby gt500

928gtp

Established Member
id like to see if anyone would want to trade there terminator (coupe only) plus cash for my 2008 shelby gt500. its white with blue stripes and only has 6000 miles on it. ive tinted the windows and tail lights. it has every option besides the navigation. i also got the 100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty that ford told me is transferrable to the new owner. im about to join the military and wont be able to afford it anymore. pm me some offers if anyones interested. ill post some pics up tonight or tommorow.

link to 70 pictures: http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/n214/99whtsnke/cobra/shelby/

Last edited:

husker4life

speed demon
Established Member
I'm not following you here..
Your in a position to be able to afford this car. And your gonna give that up to join the Military? (I'm in the military, so I'm not baggin on the Military.)

Oh well to each his own..
Good luck with the trade. Post up some pics of this beast..

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
id like to see if anyone would want to trade there terminator plus cash for my 2008 shelby gt500. its white with blue stripes and only has 6000 miles on it. ive tinted the windows and tail lights. it has every option besides the navigation. im about to join the military and wont be able to afford it anymore. pm me some offers if anyones interested. ill post some pics up today or tommorow.
How much do you owe on the GT500? I might be interested.... my '03 which is for sale is listed here: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=496433
Your in a position to be able to afford this car. And your gonna give that up to join the Military? (I'm in the military, so I'm not baggin on the Military.)
C'mon, if you're in the military you know what an E1 makes. It sure as hell ain't enough to afford a GT500 payment every month plus gas and insurance! This guy is 20 years old... I can only imagine what that car is currently costing him...

U.M.

Last edited:

928gtp

Established Member

Oh well to each his own..
Good luck with the trade. Post up some pics of this beast..

im only 20 like the guy above said. i want to do something more interesting while im young then just make money. ill have plenty of time after to do that:beer:

Is it a coupe or a vert?
its a coupe :rockon:

RedFireFury03

Red Fire *****
Established Member
When are you joining, I will have the money in September for this.
I have a pic and all the info in my sig. More pics if need be.
I am currently getting out of the army as of September got blown up in Iraq so medical discharge and moving to bluffton SC for partial retirement. Let me know thanks.

Ben

Users who are viewing this thread