WTT: ruff racing 278 wheels 18"

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
I have some Ruff Racing 278's im looking to trade for some 17's. Im open to any offers, would prefer local but am willing to drive up to 2 hours away to make a swap.

The wheels are 18x8.5 fronts with 265/35/18 NITTO NT555's. The passenger side tire I think has a broke belt in it because it pulls to the right some. It will also lose air sometimes but its not the wheel making it do that, its the tire. It also has uneven wear on the inside section of the tire. When properly inflated it is just fine and I keep it properly inflated as much as possible. The rear wheels are 18x9.5 w/ 3.5" lip according to Ruff Racing with 285/35/18 NITTO NT555's. These have grooves cut in them some from hitting my fenders. They do not leak air at all. All tires have excellent tread on them.

I really want some more 17's and am willing to trade straight up as long as your tires are in good shape and I can drive on them for a few months at least. I do not want to ship since this is my only set of wheels and I have to use them daily. LET ME KNOW!!!

cadde300

Established Member
too bad you are so far away. i want the wheels that you have badly. i'm looking to buy that exact setup. no chance you will ship them huh?? I will be selling my mach 1 wheels and tires too. Maybe we can work something out if you are interested.....?? I can ship my wheels first so you don't have to take yours off right away maybe. pm me if you are interested. thanks,

chris

fast306stang

Established Member
trade

can you tell me what kind of shape your wheels are in? I see the pics are from 05. I've got some mint polished 01 Cobras with Dunlops (90% tread) I'd be willing to trade. I'm in Ga, but I don't mind making the drive if you'll drive the 2 hours to make the swap. Thanks!

Last edited:

cadde300

Established Member
I'm sure glad that he decided to get rid of them. I can't wait until they get here and onto my mach.

droptopsnake- didn't you get rid of yours? I believe that I contacted you as well about your 278's?

Last edited:

fast306stang

Established Member
trade

what kind of wheels/tires do you have? and what kind of shape are they in? I've been on Corral for years, but I guess I don't have enough posts to be able to pm here? you can hit me up through email... silver98gt at hotmail dot com. thanks!

quik6

SVT powered at last
Established Member
Hey, I'm local.

I have a set of 2001 silver painted wheels with 275 Fuzion tires I could trade. Let me know if you'd like to work a deal.

Last edited:

cadde300

Established Member
wheels and tires should be on the road to me tomorrow. sorry guys.
Just an "FYI" for those that requested it.

danny03cobra

Established Member
still have these?

interested in my wheels?
DSC09945_resize.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread