WTT: Qualifier Drag wheels for CCW, TF, etc.

F8L BYT

Established Member
Forged Centerline Qualifier Drag wheels (the good looking ones)

Well I'm looking to trade my drag wheels since I broke my transmission and my car wont be seeing the track anymore until after I graduate college.

They are Centerline Qualifiers

17x4 front and 15x10 rear

Tires are M&H street legal. The Wheels/tires have ~12 passes and no more than 200 street miles!!!! THEY ARE PRACTICALLY BRAND NEW

These wheels are rated for srteet driving too and are better than Bogarts for that reason. They look awesome in person and you never see them on any cars much like you do with the other common drag set-ups

I want to trade for a set of CCW classics or other nice wheels + cash on my end if needed.

EDIT: Now for sale!!! $1,500 firm, I paid over 2k for them about 3 months ago!!!

021.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

026.jpg

Thanks, Matt

Last edited:

F8L BYT

Established Member
Im just looking for a trade right now, I'll pm you with a cash price if nothing comes up soon

F8L BYT

Established Member
whats the backspacing and tire size on the rears? 1500 shipped?

The front are 1.75bs and the rear are 6.5. The fronts fit with no problem and the rears just had to grind the banjo bolt and top of the caliper some but its not hard. Took me 30 minutes.

No the 1500 isnt shipped. However you can pm me if you are serious and we can work something out with either shipping or meeting.

Users who are viewing this thread