WTT: pypes axle back for something quieter

JonBoy

Established Member
As the title states, I have a like new pypes pype bomb axle back. I put them on my car on Thursday of this week, so I would say they have less than 200 or so miles on them. I really like the way they sound, but I drive my car 60 miles to work a day and can already tell that this is going to get old. So far I haven't experienced drone. Don't get me wrong, you can hear the exhaust while riding at highway speeds, but it does not boom at all like the exhaust I have been in other cars (Pontiac g8 and Chrysler 300c).

I am looking to trade for a quieter set of exhaust, so let me know what you have. I have cash that I can throw towards the trade depending on what it is.

I am located in benson, nc and can uninstall these and ship out quick.

As far as selling outright, I would say $225 plus shipping.

throop210

Established Member
Did these line up good? Seen some photos of these where they stick out from the bumper a few inches and I don't like that. Send a pic when you get a chance.

JonBoy

Established Member
I am not satisfied with fitment just yet. I spent a long time getting them squared up and they still sit a little low for me. If I keep them I and going to bend the hangers slightly so they sit like I want them. From the side they do appear to stick out, but from the back they are flush, where they need to be. It's just the design of the rear bumper that gives that appearance. I have one pic on my phone of it but I will take more when I get the chance.

JonBoy

Established Member
3778b171.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread