WTT: ProStars for 10th Anny or FR500

KyMafia

Forever rookie
Established Member
Wanting to trade 15x5 and 15x10 Pro Stars for 10th Anniversary or FR500 rims in gun metal or anthracite.

Tires up front are new, they are BFGs. Drag radials in back, also BFG, could use replacing soon.

Rims are off the car and ready to go. I took about 3 hours to polish them up and they look great.

Here they are on the car back in the summer. Located in KY.

38303_531529848563_80200951_31435789_3706604_n.jpg

Last edited:

03rd SVT

Established Member
What backspacing? I have a set of anniversary wheels with ET Streets on the rear (26/11.5r17) with about 10 passes on them, and I'm not sure but I think the fronts are goodyears that still have a little life left in them.

KyMafia

Forever rookie
Established Member
I am not sure on the BS, I can check to see if I have any info on them. I bought them brand new and that was awhile ago. Can you post pictures of the 10th Annys?

KyMafia

Forever rookie
Established Member
What backspacing? I have a set of anniversary wheels with ET Streets on the rear (26/11.5r17) with about 10 passes on them, and I'm not sure but I think the fronts are goodyears that still have a little life left in them.

Fronts are 3.5 inch BS, back are 6.5 BS.

Last edited:

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
I'm gonna call somewhere today to see what spacing I need and if these will work I'll trade! What's your e mail? I'll send some pics of mine!

Jay

0310thstock

Established Member
I have an extra pair of 10th Ann. If you want to separate, I'll trade for the back wheels.

mustanginky

Established Member
katie, do these fit on a new edge? i have my fr's that were on Kamdon's car before mine(silver) i'd consider trading. only thing is i have cobra brakes so i guess i'd have to either sell the cobra brakes or trade you for my cobra brakes. the brakes came off kyle's car. i'd consider it.

KyMafia

Forever rookie
Established Member
katie, do these fit on a new edge? i have my fr's that were on Kamdon's car before mine(silver) i'd consider trading. only thing is i have cobra brakes so i guess i'd have to either sell the cobra brakes or trade you for my cobra brakes. the brakes came off kyle's car. i'd consider it.

I have a 1" spacer that may work, do you want to try that? My email is [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread