WTT polished CCW Classics for chrome high end wheels

shauncurt

Established Member
Looking to trade up or down for a staggered high end chrome wheel. 9.5 x18 fronts and 18x11 rears. I love these wheels but with 2 young kids, even a hour to polish my wheels is hard to come by. No curb rash or bends in any wheel. Brand new Toyos up front 265/35/18 and worn bfg's out back. These wheels were cut for a 03-04 Cobra with stock IRS to fit fender flush. I would just sell them and buy a chrome set but I'm not interested in the down time. If they don't move by fall I will take cash offers. Thank you for looking!

shauncurt

Established Member
Sorry, no great pics available yet ccw.jpg

Rob_Stylez

Established Member
Last edited:

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Not very many chrome forged wheels out there Shaun. CCW doesn't even make a chrome wheel. TF would be very rare too and outsourced. GL though, love the polished Classics.

shauncurt

Established Member
^^ya, now that you say it I realize. I sold my chrome Mach5's some time ago. Soap+water=shine! I miss that. They will go on my Mystichrome vert and I like the idea of chrome with that color. Willing to add $ on top, thank you.

clean92lx

Established Member
^^ya, now that you say it I realize. I sold my chrome Mach5's some time ago. Soap+water=shine! I miss that. They will go on my Mystichrome vert and I like the idea of chrome with that color. Willing to add $ on top, thank you.

Will these fit a 1995 Cobra?

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
You ever try using the Shineseal kit? I heard that cuts down on the maintenance a lot on polished aluminum.

SOLISIMO

Signal 12
Established Member
Have the wheels polished then have them clear coated. American Force does this on a lot of their wheels and Im getting ready to do the same.

Jmurrz

Established Member
I saw your car on craigslist. Good luck with your sale! I know that AFS reps are not high end wheels but if you would be interested in a perfect set with tires let me know via PM. We might be able to work something out. We are close enough that meeting halfway would be possible.

Users who are viewing this thread