WTT or WTS 1969 Z28 Camaro Pro Street

racebumjr

Established Member
Well actually I'm selling it because of health reasons but just so u know nobody around here that has a ford doesn't want to be embarrass so they won't even try they say there's no use so sorry for u

racebumjr

Established Member
Bump Well I can safely say it has 650 hp but it's probley more than that I have somebody who is going to look it up on his computer to get closer. I took a guy for a ride in it that has a racecar that runs 5'70 s in 1/8 mile & has been in alot of fast streetcars he says it's fastest car he's rode in and won't get back in it. When it was parked in 82 it had a 30 over 427 that was nowhere close to what is in it now or the suspension & it ran 10'20 & would run 10'50 all day long but I didn't build it for that so I have no clue what it will run now,all I can tell ya it's really fast hope this helps ya

onebadsvt

Established Member
cool thanks, just for your personal knowledge and sales it may be worth it to go to a shop with a dyno and pay $50 to do a pull and see what kind of numbers it makes. Buyers always like hp/tq

wvragtop

SPRAYING CHEATER SVT POST
Established Member
the car is super super nice, i know the car and its owner .the car is as good as any car out there !

Users who are viewing this thread