WTT or WTB 99+ Chevy/GM 1500

A5295

Four Eyed
Established Member
Guys, i've come to the realization that I really need a truck more than another car. I've looked into several different kinds of trucks, and at this point it seems like the most economical and practical option for me would be a 99+ Chevy or GMC 1500 pickup.

This will be a multi-purpose vehicle that I'll DD, as well as work out of some. Prefer 2WD, with a 5.3-I'll be pulling a bit with it from time to time. Must be fairly nice, something that I wont be ashamed to allow my customers to ride in while I flat tow their car/truck/motorcycle. MUST BE DEPENDABLE. Miles aren't a big concern, as long as the truck has been maintained well. Mods arent a problem, either. Bedsides aren't something I'm picky on, either.

I'd like to trade someone my '99 Regal GS and its '98 GS parts car, possibly plus cash for the right truck. The '99 is tastefully modded, and is a great DD/Trip car, with the perfect sleeper effect, lol.
INFO:

'98 Regal GS:
-125K Miles
-clean inside, a few door dings
-Red/Maroon over Gray
-Woodgrain Delete
-Thrasher 3.4 MPS
-New ZZP SC Coupler
-AL104'S
-U-Bend, Cat, and Resonator delete
-Tinted heads/tails, with the original lights in good shape
-4" Intake
-ZZP 1.0
-Fresh Tuneup
-Mobil Clean 5000 changed every 3k
-I am second owner of this car, 1st owners were in their 50's, and the car was well taken care of. Gets good mileage, and pulls strong.
Cons: Paint is fading on the bumpers, Odo is starting to fade (easy fix), Rear bumper has a crack down low, but the parts car has a good rear bumper, Monsoon Headunit works, but the CD player is finicky. Car has been solid as a rock. I've put 9K on it since I got it, and the only major repair it's had (if you can call it that) was a MAF Replacement right after I got it.
$4800 OBO

'98 GS (Parts Car)
-Metallic Green
-Mechanically all there, except for the PCM.
PRICE: Make offer.

I can trade one, or both cars, whichever you prefer. '99 will come with all the spare lights, and stock parts that I have, as well as a new engine and trans mount.

If the trade doesnt work, I'm looking to spend $6.5k or less. I know that might sound a little low, but that's the budget I've set for now. I've got the wheels in motion to get some other projects finished, so I have to stick pretty close to it.

Anyway guys/gals, show me what you got!

You are welcome to call 662.418.0615, or hit me up on here with any questions or offers.

Thanks!

-Michael

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread