WTT or Buy: TSW Nurburgring for charcoal AMR or similar

Robbyh17

Established Member
I am looking to trade my 19" Gunmetal TSW Nurburgrings for either the charcoal AMR wheels, matte gunmetal TSW's, or something similar. The wheels are on 245/40/19 Pirelli P-Zero Nero tires and the tires only have a couple thousand miles on them, probably 85-90% tread left all the way around. I just transferred them from my old V6 to my new 5.0 about a month ago. I paid around $1800 for the set brand new from AM. The wheels are in perfect condition, no curb rash, scuffs, or scratches. I am looking local because I'm not exactly sure how it would work out not having tires or wheels on my car during the transfer, its my DD, unless I purchased outright and then sold my setup which I guess I am willing to do if the right offer is there. Let me know what you guys have and are offering!
km1e.jpg

m6gf.jpg

lovebread

Established Member
I am looking to trade my 19" Gunmetal TSW Nurburgrings for either the charcoal AMR wheels, matte gunmetal TSW's, or something similar. The wheels are on 245/40/19 Pirelli P-Zero Nero tires and the tires only have a couple thousand miles on them, probably 85-90% tread left all the way around. I just transferred them from my old V6 to my new 5.0 about a month ago. I paid around $1800 for the set brand new from AM. The wheels are in perfect condition, no curb rash, scuffs, or scratches. I am looking local because I'm not exactly sure how it would work out not having tires or wheels on my car during the transfer, its my DD, unless I purchased outright and then sold my setup which I guess I am willing to do if the right offer is there. Let me know what you guys have and are offering!
km1e.jpg

m6gf.jpg

Looking to sell my Staggered AMR Charcoal Wheel & Sumitomo Tire Kit - 18x9/10 in the next upcoming wheels with pretty thick tread HTR Z II Tire 255/45-18s and kinda worn 275/40-18 rears. Attempting to slot into GT500 2013+ track packs but since this is also my DD I'm finding it kinda hard to do.

Will let you know if these become available.

Robbyh17

Established Member
I'm still looking, I am now willing to sell the wheels outright but wouldn't be able to let them go untill I found a replacement set. I have also added the AM 2013 gt500 wheels to the list of wheels I'm searching for.

Users who are viewing this thread