WTT or buy I have a 4" mineral gray Cowl hood, want OEM mineral gray

GMundertaker

Established Member
Sold Hood To KLeech today! One awesome guy to meet!

Thanks SVTP!

Let me know what you have! I have lots of good feedback on the corral website but I'm new here, Prefer no shipping but probably willing to drive! Underside is not finished and I am unsure of brand, it was on the car when I bought it a few months back!

thanks,

Matt

3wjq.jpg

n51h.jpg

Last edited:

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Man it's to bad this is a 4" cowl and not a smaller one like 2.5" or I would totally have worked something out with you on my black 03 hood, and were in the same darn state too lol

Good luck on your search!

GMundertaker

Established Member
Only really interested in oem. Particularly mineral gray. I have a lead on one that just needs paint, but if someone has mineral gray one and wants to swap this would be easy. Thanks again, Matt

TMSVT

Established Member
Man, your car looks great with that hood. If we weren't so far away , I would trade my silver one for it. Good luck and sweet car.

ScottySVT

Established Member
You're too new to pm looks like. Shoot me a text. I have an OEM redfire hood I may want to trade. I'm in chicago. 708 299 7067

GMundertaker

Established Member
Man, your car looks great with that hood. If we weren't so far away , I would trade my silver one for it. Good luck and sweet car.

Thanks!

I can update on a decision later, i'd like to wait and see if anyone wants to trade a mineral gray one.

I follow on being new in regards to pm's

GMundertaker

Established Member
Update:

I purchased an OEM torch red hood, I would still trade for a mineral gray one up until the time that i get this one painted, or I will sell the 4" cowl for 450.00 obo. Thanks, Matt

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Thanks again for the awesome deal Matt, it was great meeting you today! No one worry about his very small post count this is one heck of a good guy to deal with!

Users who are viewing this thread