WTT non svtpp shift ball for svtpp one

Nickoli

Established Member
I have a '13 stripe delete car and my knob has stripes on it lol I think I have read that the svtpp cars do not have the stripes on them. any one want to trade to get my ball with stripes for your non-striped ball?

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
I'm pretty sure it won't do any good switching balls, think they're all striped. Go mgw if your wanting something different, your plate is hilarious by the way. Friend of mine has a zl1 and has avoided running me like the black plague for some time now.

Nickoli

Established Member
I'm pretty sure it won't do any good switching balls, think they're all striped. Go mgw if your wanting something different, your plate is hilarious by the way. Friend of mine has a zl1 and has avoided running me like the black plague for some time now.
Thanks, I have a local guy w a ZL1 who has been butt hurt over it for a while lol

The SVTPP cars have a solid white ball i'm pretty sure

SVT Performance Package (821A)
■TORSEN® differential with 3.31 axle ratio
■Unique 19′x9.5″(F) 20″x9.5″(R) “Tarnish” painted forged aluminum wheels
■Unique front and rear springs
■Unique front and rear stabilizer bars
■SVT Engineered Bilstein™ cockpit-selectable dampers
■Unique gear shift knob
■Spoiler with unique Gurney flap

Last edited:

jskup1

Established Member
What does your's look like? I have a SVTPP one which is white with no stripes and black shift pattern. I probably don't want yours, but I may sell you mine.

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Still wanna do this? I'm about to put on a Barton shifter so mine will be off soon. I liked the way the striped ones look cause I had that on my '10 Shelby.

Users who are viewing this thread