WTT Nice '01 L For Bad Azz Jeep DD

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
Looking for a nice lifted jeep with ac and no issues,If it's a POS (rust-
bucket) with issues...not interested.

Let's see what you got???

It needs also to be a DD with no problems for everyday use.

Thanks

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
Anybody??? Or Hot blonde with DD's would work...

DomRecon

Wrangler Sort BLK/BLK

If you’re looking for a good everyday driver I have the Jeep for you. This Wrangler Sport Block on Black is a 2000 model years with the works. It comes with ice cold air, Cruise control and the speaker bar above your head for great sound. I have added an after market radio face plate from Sony Explode . The condition of the Jeep is good. I have owned it for 4 years and I have put in a new transmission, rear end, clutch, tires, brakes, U Joints, ball bearing and ball joints. I have just put on 33 by 10.5 tires that are very aggressive looking. It has the 4.0 Liter V6 engine with 5 speed manual. The Jeep has 143,000 miles. I have changed the oil on a regular bases and have had tuned her up once a year. I was in a small fender bender and put on a new hood, grill and left fender. It is a Wisconsin Jeep and I have a small rust area on right fender that needs to be taken care of. Very small but I suggest it gets sanded and painted. The fender flairs have turned grey from the sun but are cheap to replace. Cosmetically it is in good condition and I was planning on restoring her this winter by just doing some small things to make it look new again. I hate to trade her but I want something different. I will take some pictures if your interested.

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
Yeah...I would definitely need to see some pics.,cause it sounds pretty rough.

My L is in the 12-15K range easy with all the mods.

DomRecon

Wrangler

I have a house in Fort Myers. Its a real crappy day in Wisconsin today so I will have to take pictures tomorrow. My L is at 8,500 and with the new Trans, Clutch, Tires, Breaks, rear end, ect. its like a new jeep. I love the thing. Its hard to even talk about a trade. I will take like 20 pictures. Give me a day or two. Like I said besides it not being lifted this is a great jeep.

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
I have a house in Fort Myers. Its a real crappy day in Wisconsin today so I will have to take pictures tomorrow. My L is at 8,500 and with the new Trans, Clutch, Tires, Breaks, rear end, ect. its like a new jeep. I love the thing. Its hard to even talk about a trade. I will take like 20 pictures. Give me a day or two. Like I said besides it not being lifted this is a great jeep.

You said "My L is at 8500?" Are you looking to add money with the
trade? I just looked on Ebay,and unless a Jeep has a V8 or Rubicon
liftkit...they don't hold their value too well.

Anyway,let's see some pics.,when you get a chance.

Rich

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
My jeep liking>>>>
DSC00051.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread