WTT : Near Mint 06 Corvette for radical street Mustang

TheycallmeDave

Established Member
WTT :Near Mint '06 Vette for Mustang

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I grew up around Mustangs when i was a kid and love them and have another Corvette, so, im interested in trading my 2006 LS2 Corvette Coupe (removable roof panel), only 16840 babied miles, MN6, 1LT pkg, dark blue , with coated headers/3" cats and X into factory mufflers , 160 f. stat, and dynotuned (373 rwhp and 378 rwtq -- same level as a new LS3 motor) . The car has fairly new Michelin PS2 tires to replace the noisy factory runflats --they ran $1300 for the stock-sized set. All synthetic fluids. Meticulously maintained. Car is in pristine condition , never raced, and driven basically on weekends in good weather. Everything works on it . It is an exceptional Luxury Sports Car/ highly refined Corvette. Its retail value according to NADA is $31,000 .

Here is what im looking for in a very high performing Mustang which will be used as a street car mostly and occassional trips to the Strip ; the following are the NON-negoitable items which the prospective Trade must have so neither one of us wastes our time and energy . I am very serious and know very well what im looking for, so thank you for understanding :

1. Any model Mustang no earlier than a 2000 .
2. Minimum of 600 rwhp / dynoed. More the better but MUST be streetable .
3. N/A , Supercharged or Twin Turbo only. (TT is highly favored). No nitrous please.
4. Can have a full roll bar setup, but the side bars must be removable.
5. Must not be beaten to death and interior must be very presentable . I do not want to have to put money into it due to worn bushings/brakes/shocks/tires/ a-c system or other mechanicals. Everything must work on it . Minor wear on the interior/exterior is acceptable.
6. Cannot have odometer miles over 40,000 -- absolute max.
7. The buildup must have been performed by a highly credible Professional Performance Shop.
8. Must have all reciepts pertaining to the buildup .

I would consider other Makes, but my quest is for a Mustang. I live in northern Florida and am willing to travel for a very interesting car. Would like pics/videos/and detailed buildup list ; in return, ill send a very detailed and closeup 12 min. video of mine . My email is : [email protected] (please dont PM me) .

Thanks, David.

Deftones

Established Member
Good luck in your quest. Your a man that knows what he wants! I am picky too, you should be its gonna be your ride.

Users who are viewing this thread