WTT: My H&R Super Sports!

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
I'm looking to trade them for either Steedas (03-04 specific), Kenny Brown's or Race springs. They are in near new condition with less than 2k miles on them. I'd love to use these but I'm afraid of bottoming out where I live once I add the new wheels. These H&R SuperSports are for 03-04 coupes. Thanks

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Anyone? I may consider just selling them outright but the only thing is I prefer a local buyer to avoid shipping!

WDW MKR

Established Member
I-CAN-STANG said:
I'm looking to trade them for either Steedas (03-04 specific), Kenny Brown's or Race springs. They are in near new condition with less than 2k miles on them. I'd love to use these but I'm afraid of bottoming out where I live once I add the new wheels. These H&R SuperSports are for 03-04 coupes. Thanks

Are you already bottoming out? I'm not sure why you reference your new wheels, as they shouldn't have any effect on your ride height... :shrug:

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
I'll be going with CCW classics and trust me with the roads I have around here and driving in D.C it will bottom out! I had a full 2" drop on my 98 GT and well my Z06 was a different story! I just don't want the Cobra to sit that low.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member

TTT

Users who are viewing this thread