WTT: My FR500 wheels for your 03 Anniversary wheels

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
Yep thats what it says. I bought my car w/ these wheels on it and I can honestly say that I dont care for the style and Im not too big a fan of chrome. They are 17 x 9 front and 17 X 10.5 rear. I will probably need to negotiate the tire situation as the tires on my car are almost new so... Anyway Im looking for the 03 charcoal anniversary wheels mostly because I think they might look nice w/ the color of my car. I may also consider some 18" OE 03/04 cobras with the 10.5 rear wheels. Or just maybe throw something my way and I might like it, who knows. Im putting this out there for the local scene, maybe you have some of these or know of someone who does. thanks guys. I'm sure I'll be meeting some of you soon, probably this summer.

wheel.gif

10wheel.gif

ponyracer

Established Member
I'd swap you but I think you should look into selling them out right and buying the rims you want. The new rims are the same size you could swap your tires over and just sell the wheels. The rear wheels would be different widths though. Just something to think about.

vr4_007

Established Member
Im intrested in just buying them outright. Unless you would like to trade for a satin set same sizes and measurements 03 Cobra Wheels. That way you could keep your tires and i could keep mine.

Anywho, let me know. Im willing to drive to your location when the weather is better and pay for the swap at a local Les Schwab or somthing.

Users who are viewing this thread