wtt my BUILT solid for your 03-04 irs

pony8urvtec

Established Member
I have the solid rear from a 2002 GT currently in my 2004 cobra that I would like to trade for an IRS. The basics are 02 GT Housing, Moser 31 spline axles and a Moser Spool w/ 373's. I would trade that for a Stock IRS. The spring i have are stock springs with 1/2 a coil cut off to level with my front eibac springs. If the IRS is modded I may have some control arms to go w/ the swap, depending on what is done, but a stock IRS would be fine. The solid rear is still in my car. We will need to swap calipers, brake lines, no abs sensors cause of c-clip eliminators, and pinion flange off the housing. I have a stock exhaust system but the tailpipes need to be welded back on. Email me if you are intested or pm me. [email protected] I am located in the baltimore and i have a place to do the swap.

heywaitfourme

Established Member
I am 2 hours MAX from balitmore. I will PM you my number, please contact me tuesday, anytime. I have a completely stock IRS with the b/s IRS brace. maybe 12 launches, not hard by any means. Stock clutch was on its way out and would slip on a launch over 1500 rpms.

Venimus03

Established Member
I'd might be interested if it didn't have a spool in it.....

pony8urvtec

Established Member
It isnt bad if you run drag radials but hard compound tires chatter on slow sharp turns. Other than that I dont have any issues with it.

Users who are viewing this thread