WTT: my Anthracite FR500 (18x9, 18x10) for 18 in cobra reps or saleens

98BlackSVT

Established Member
Show me what you got..........this is my second set of FR5s and I was just lookin to see what was out there. These have less than 2000 miles on them and are in perfect condition. Would prefer black saleens but will look at anything. Must be 18x9 and 18x10. Would also prefer meeting someone locally to trade within maybe 150 mi. Or so. Thanks

I must have forgot to take a pic of the right front.....lol but it is in the same shape as the rest. Unfortunately it is raining so the car will not b out today but I will take a pic of the other front tomorrow if the rain subsides.

Last edited:

98BlackSVT

Established Member
I would rather trade because I don't have another set of wheels...but u aren't too far away from me.aren't u trading the saleens? Do u still have them?

94silverstang

Established Member
hmm

Ford y2k's?
18x9.5 all around.

Edit:

DSC00834.jpg

Last edited:

98BlackSVT

Established Member
sorry im being slow guys....christams is a hassle. Give me just a few and pics will be up!!!

98BlackSVT

Established Member
Sorry not looking for any Y2K's and not any 17's. By the way bump for the pics being up!

twisted03snake

Established Member
I would rather trade because I don't have another set of wheels...but u aren't too far away from me.aren't u trading the saleens? Do u still have them?

i actually sold the car last saturday!!! i'm picking up a 98 GT this weekend and need some wheels for it. you're local and thought we could work something out!!! let me know

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
i'd trade you my polished saleen replicas, 18x9 and 18x10. we could just ship the wheels to eachother.

98BlackSVT

Established Member
i'd trade you my polished saleen replicas, 18x9 and 18x10. we could just ship the wheels to eachother.

sorry man i would but i just dont want to go trough the trouble of taking my tires off. Im hopin somebody will be able to drive and meet half way.

Users who are viewing this thread