WTT: My 04 for your car + cash

sc98cbra

Established Member
Well, as much as I hate to do this, I think it's time to sell my car. It was purchased two months ago from palmer dodge near atlanta, GA.
This car has really put a hurting on my pocket and I'd like to ease up on my stress. In the past month, I've spent a little over 1000$ fixing everything, about 4 weeks ago, I was heading to a local track and the aternator went out, then two weeks ago, the radiator sprung a leak, replaced with a mishimoto radiator from american muscle, then last week, the half shaft went out, currently being fixed as we speak.

The car has 61,xxx miles and is my DD. I believe that I have all the problems fixed with the car. The hood and front bumper has minimal rock chips to it. Overall, I would rate the paint a 9/10.

I do not have any dyno sheets for the car, but I will put it on a local dyno to have paper proof of the A/F ratio. The previous owner is a member of the site.

The car has a clean carfax. Mods are in sig. I will try to get some pictures up soon, if you refer back to some of my recent post, you can find lots of them.

The car has been ran down the track by me once, and unfortunately, the half shaft broke.

I never really get to enjoy the car. :/

I am looking for a 96-98 cobra a 99-01 cobra, a 03-04 mach 1 or a 99-04 GT. I prefer one with a supercharger on it and one that is a convertible, but will consider a coupe. I am also looking to get cash.

Outright asking price is 18.5K

Please contact me at 803-289-8691 or [email protected]. It may take a while to respond. I work a whole bunch :/

sc98cbra

Established Member
Blackberry will not allow me to reply to PMs. Please email me at [email protected]

Some good offers so far, and some bad ones. I don't plan on trading my 19,000 book valued car for a 12 year old 6000 book valued car evenly. Sorry.

Closer to SC is a plus. Slowbra, email me please

sc98cbra

Established Member
Did not mean to sound harsh. But I did use to own a supercharged 98 cobra, just because I slapped a 4K blower on it didn't make it worth 10K.

I will value your car as I see it, if its a fully built 96 cobra pushing 600hp, I may think its worth 16K+.

I'm open to all offers, but please don't expect me to evenly trade my 04 for a 96 with a little T-trim.

Once again, I cannot return PMs on my blackberry, my laptop is down. Best way to reach me is [email protected] or (803)289-8691 through a text message.

Texting me is the absolute fastest way to get in touch.

Update on my car- got the half shaft out, taking the differential cover off to make sure no internal damage is done. Being replaced by a brand new Ford 2r3z-4k138-aa half shaft

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
How much $ would you be willing to give along with your car for mine?

2001 Mineral gray cobra
03/04 front and rear bumpers
MMR 900 built shortblock: Manley H beams and Manley Pistons 9.0:1 Compression
Promotion T-3650 with 26 spline input shaft and Spec3+ clutch
04 cobra fuel tank, pumps, Kb BAP
60lb injectors
Procharger D-1SC, 3 core intercooler, custom welded piping
PMAS MAF
Too much to list

Car has 72000 miles, motor and trans have 12,000 miles, and blower has 15,000 miles.

At 18lbs, car made 620 RWHP

VtekII

Established Member
Lol^^^ ur car is pretty badass man, cant believe ud want to get rid of it.

i want to trade mine for an 03/04, but i just dont think its worth it right now. if the right torch red or redfire car would come along though i supose i could do it.

Users who are viewing this thread