WTT my 03-04 17x10.5's for 17x9's

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
i have 2 replica 17x10.5 03-04 cobra rims and would like to trade someone for there factory or replica 17x9 03-04 rims. so then i can have 17x9's all the way around. (no tires included just rims) PM me if interested

w2ndyf.jpg

tiny bit of rash in this pic

14ng2uc.jpg

Last edited:

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
I've been wanting to swap my 17x9 rims for some 17x10.5 for a while now. I sent you a PM we could meet half way if you wanted shorten the trip for us both. I live right outside of Philadelphia I sent you a PM.

Thanks

Last edited:

Red Star

Established Member
post up more pics of the curb rash. I posted a link about buying some 10.5 17x9's . I might trade ya depending on how much curb rash.

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
Ya its different, but he definetly needs to go 9 in wide cuz its stickin out too much.

well from the back it looks mean as hell. but the only reason is because my car has coil overs and its slammed and by having 315's on the rear they hit when the car squats. with the 275's on a 9 inch rim the tires dont rub cause they tuck better:dancenana:

Red Star

Established Member
well from the back it looks mean as hell. but the only reason is because my car has coil overs and its slammed and by having 315's on the rear they hit when the car squats. with the 275's on a 9 inch rim the tires dont rub cause they tuck better:dancenana:

I see. Hey if you can can you post up more pics of the rims, or email them to me at [email protected]. Thanks.

BOTLFED98

Established Member

u try a 295 on those 10.5s?

Users who are viewing this thread