WTT Magnaflow Compition Catback for something louder York Pa

Whiteeagletsi

Established Member
If I was looking for opinions on how loud this exhaust is now I would ask my neighbors lol. It's a Personal preference my Terminator had longtubes an off road x and a borla stinger Catback and I loved it. It's a toy not something I drive every day. So when I do get it out on a nice day or head to the track I want it to sound how i like it.

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Well maybe you could buy some muffler deletes and cut the ball socket connection off of them and use a lap joint clamp? I have some magnaflow muffler deletes that I was going to do that to.

Whiteeagletsi

Established Member
Yeah I have been throwing the long tube option around a little. I would be curious to here what that sounds like with and off road x and my Catback.

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7hXC9HiZZ8

I just recently put my catted x back on and honestly it doesn't sound any different. It still drones, but sounds GREAT. IMO this exhaust combo sounds excellent. This is the car that made me buy this catback because I used to have borla OTA and gt500s. Also with longtubes the gain is awesome I went with Pypes because of the stepped header option just to make sure I wouldn't loose any low end tq.

Users who are viewing this thread