WTT Low Mileage 03 Cobra for Mustang + Cash Indiana

HoosierDave

My other car is 03 Cobra
Established Member
For sale or open to interesting trades (whaddaya got?) or trades + cash.

This 03 Cobra has a K&N FIPK, a 2.8 Steeda Pulley, H&R Springs, and MM CC Plates. It has a Magnaflow cat-back that sounds excellent. It has an MGW short-throw shifter. It has an off-road X Pipe and MIL Eliminators. The transmission fluid is Royal Purple. I have always changed the oil using Motorcraft oil. I have never taken this car to the track, and I have never street raced anyone with it. Runs strong. The paint is not perfect but it’s not bad either. There are a few rock chips in the front bumper and there is a small spot on one of the side vents that has been touched up. Other than that body is A1. No body work ever. No wrecks. No fluid leaks. Everything works great. CD, AC, Heater, all work great. All VINs match on glass. The top is like new. The interior is in excellent condition. There is a little wear on the bolsters of the drivers side seat but not bad. I treat the seats with Scotch Guard and leather treatment. There is one tiny spot on one of the alloy wheels where the plating chipped off. This spot is maybe 2mm in diameter. I would rate the overall condition of the car cosmetically at 9/10, and the mechanical condition at 10/10. The mileage is now at a little less than 35K. I have replaced the horse emblem in front with the snake. I still have the horse, which you can have when you buy the car. I also have some neat information about the 03 Cobra (magazines, dealer brochures, a book, etc) which I will give to buyer. Clear title in hand. Cash only deal. Any questions, just ask. I'm sorry that the pics aren't that detailed but if there is something you guys want to see specifically, I can snap some shots of that. If you want to trade + cash I value the car at $20K. $19K cash would buy the car.

eng.gif

IMG_0242.gif

IMG_0240.gif

IMG_0238.gif

IMG_0237.gif

Unknown-1.gif

IMG_0298.gif

Users who are viewing this thread