WTT: Loaded 2010 Dodge Ram Crew Cab for 2011+ GT500

MeetMeAtThePark

Force Fed Snake
Established Member
As the title states, I'm looking to trade my 2010 Dodge Ram Crew Cab + cash for a 2011+ GT500. I'm mainly interested in red with white stripes, optioned with performance package and electronics package. My truck has 14,807 miles and has been kept in excellent condition. I bought it May of 2010 with a sticker on it reading $44,805. The truck has never been in any kind of accident and has a completely clear and clean title which I have in hand. It has black leather heated and cooled seats, 5.7L hemi, sport edition, touch screen, alpine premium sport audio system, rambox cargo management system, bed liner, sport hood, sport wheels, in-cab power outlet, iPod hookup in glove compartment, and much more. It's rated at 14mpg city and 20mpg highway but I normally average 16mpg and that's not with any interstates. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested or have any questions. Here's a couple of pictures but they don't do the truck justice.

DSCF84971.jpg

DSCF85041.jpg

DSCF85091.jpg

DSCF84981.jpg

DSCF85021.jpg

DSCF84991.jpg

And just for ole times sake an under hood pic of my 04 Cobra I had this winter....

ChristmasEveWash014.jpg

2010drive

Established Member
Why would you take a picture of the interior with trash in it? That's a sign that it was not cared for, it only takes 15 seconds to clean it out.

MeetMeAtThePark

Force Fed Snake
Established Member
Why would you take a picture of the interior with trash in it? That's a sign that it was not cared for, it only takes 15 seconds to clean it out.

I had that picture from sending it to my buddy the other day. It's simply a drink a pack of gum and a golf glove. If anything people will realize that that's the way I KEEP my truck and not just a clean it out for pictures. Anyone on here that's bought one of my cars can vouch for how I keep them.

Users who are viewing this thread