WTT KB 2.2 for Whipple 2.3 Possibly

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
i have a rebuilt 2.2 i bought and never installed or ran off here from about a year ago. Seller was well known and he had just had the KB rebuilt fully. it has 400 miles on it. It now has a polished snout and plenum.( could always be shined up even more).

The ONLY reason i want to go to whipple is because I cannot clear my fuel rails with the inlet on the KB. the whipple gives more clearence. it sucks because this is the first GEN KB that SCREAMS i am told.

anyways. i have tried to grind down the rails but i am afraid to go too far and put a hole in them. Its just too tight for my liking.

If i cannot swap blowers i will simply get different rails, I know that seems like less work but i cannot resell these rails since i have cut into them, and shipping would simply be cheaper for the blower. Plus i am starting to like the look of whipples more anyways.

this would be perfect for someone wanting a louder blower that has a 2.3 whip.
thanks for looking!!

618 558 6496 for pics if interested:beer:

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
yah i almost went that route, but unfortuneatly when you actually call to order they dont carry them anymore! i was looking for one used but they are hard to come by!

Users who are viewing this thread