WTT: IRS for Solid near savannah?

DoomsDay

Slayer of Gods...
Established Member
I currently have a 04 cobra IRS im my 98 cobra but want to go back to a solid. Looking to trade the IRS + minimal cash for a solid. The car is in savannah ga, it currently has steeda springs and h&r shocks with the stock 04 3:55 gears still in it. Can supply pictures and any more info needed upon request.

I've seen these sell for ALOT more then im looking for so hit me up and let's work something out :)

James

408GT

8 second club
Established Member
We just did a solid axle swap on my buddies 01 Cobra. I don't have a spare 8.8 solid anymore. If I come across one I'll let you know. Good luck

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
call MPS.. I was lookign for one a while ago and the found me a Mach 1 8.8 with everything included for the swap... The even said they would do the swap and keep the IRS as payment towards everything.. I changed my mind and decided to keep the IRS after reading some more info

DoomsDay

Slayer of Gods...
Established Member
I tried to call them the other day and it took abit to get through, though when i talked to them finally they said it would be 1000+ for the rear. Now i didnt know about them switching it out, that would be a good idea. Ill call them about that

tistan

Established Member
They only charged me $750 for my SRA. I wouldn't do business with them anymore. The last couple of months I have seen some real negative post about them. Something about the owner getting out of the business and thier customer service sucks now.

DoomsDay

Slayer of Gods...
Established Member
Yeah its unfortunate but true. Im kinda in a spot because im ready to pull the IRS but i have nothing to replace it with. I'd perfer to do a straight trade if i could find one though

Users who are viewing this thread