WTT IRS for Solid in FL

662rwtq

Established Member
ill trade

Where is Palm Harbor? I want an IRS back in my 99, but I'm in central SC. The current SRA has already been beefed up...supposedly capable of 1000HP+:shrug:. Bought the car like this.

im out of ct and im looking for a SRA to trade with i dont need the IRS can you tell me what is done to it what year mustang did it come out of and i can possibly meet you in PA

matted2thefloor

Established Member
im out of ct and im looking for a SRA to trade with i dont need the IRS can you tell me what is done to it what year mustang did it come out of and i can possibly meet you in PA

Sorry, man...no can-do that far. Axle has 3.73, tubes have been welded at the center section to keep them from twisting under high horse power apps, I assume the axle shafts are 31 spline but I can't verify that the may even be 33...came out of a 99-04 GT not sure which exact year.

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
hijack someone elses thread

Sorry, man...no can-do that far. Axle has 3.73, tubes have been welded at the center section to keep them from twisting under high horse power apps, I assume the axle shafts are 31 spline but I can't verify that the may even be 33...came out of a 99-04 GT not sure which exact year.

palm harbor is in florida

662rwtq

Established Member
Sorry, man...no can-do that far. Axle has 3.73, tubes have been welded at the center section to keep them from twisting under high horse power apps, I assume the axle shafts are 31 spline but I can't verify that the may even be 33...came out of a 99-04 GT not sure which exact year.[/QUOTE

can we work something out have been looking for a SRA for a while sorry for the hijack

Users who are viewing this thread