WTT/FS: JLT Highboost SONIC BLUE/Carbon fiber for your JLT RAI

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member
Picked up this JLT High boost cold air intake a few months back to go with my new setup. After having it painted and then having Bobby @ S&H Performance hydro dip it in sonic blue carbon fiber, i decided i may like the look of the RAI.......

Anyone have the carbon fiber ram air JLT they want to trade plus some boot on your end? Will accept solid colors too!

Im also willing to sell the intake. Will include the tube, both silicone fittings, all of the calmps, fenderwell plastic liner/mount, and the JLT CAI filter.

2qmpv82.jpg

5u06.jpg

dgo2rs.jpg

axjj7q.jpg

8x4let.jpg

Pic of it installed. Crappy pics taken with iphone at night but it matches perfectly!

33zdx8i.jpg

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Man I wish I had someone local who hydro-dipped stuff! Thing looks dope man! I definitely agree with the rai looking better though!

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Haha! I love my carbon fiber JLT or I totally would, although I have considered moving the filter to the fender to further clean up the engine bay!

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
I have a jlt I just bought...haven't even gotten it. Pm me your number, I'll send you some pics. Your intake would look GREAT on my car!

03cobraracer

Established Member
the carbon look is badass. if I didn't already have the exact same intake on my car in sonic blue I would buy yours. maybe ill do that down the road.

Users who are viewing this thread