WTT for GT500

mustangsvtblack

Established Member
This may be a long shot, but I'm looking to trade my 2010 Camaro for a GT500. I have title in hand and the car has 7200 miles in it. I have it for sale on another site but the market is pretty tough right now, so figured I'd give this a shot. Here is a link to my add, all mod info is there for it. http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=369648
Let me know what ya have.

Last edited:

mustangsvtblack

Established Member
2010 Summit white with Infreno metallic orange factory installed stripes. It is a SS/RS LS3 car with 7,200 miles. I has every option available for 2010. Reason for selling is to fund a new project. Car has fresh fluids in it and has had less than 500 miles put on it in the last 2 years. Interior is black and orange with all available options including sunroof. I am the original owner. Car has never been to the track or raced. Any questions call me or message me, 308-379-1880. I have title in hand, asking $30,000 but taking offers.
Car made 483/442 at the wheels

Mod list:
Pfadt spings, Richmond 4.11 gears, GTO clutch reservoir mod., MGW shifter with retro handle, TSW Nurgurgring wheels, Nitto NT05R 315/35R20 on rear, Kooks 1 7/8 LT's no cats, Stainless works retro chambered catback, Cold Air Inductions CAI, Texas Speed UD pulley, LG G6x3 cam, PRC dual valvesprings w/titanium seats and retainers, Texas Speed 7.4" hardened push rods, Lethal Ported Fast LSXr 102, Ported stock TB, RX catchcan. Tuned by Dan at Dynosport in Lincoln, NE 483RWHP/442RWTQ SAE corrected. It has Pfadt differential bushings also. I'm sure there are a few other mods not listed that i am forgetting about.

Idle clip:
http://youtu.be/2cc1OMvPX_M

FD44EF2E-346C-47B1-BDF9-9D552ECCD824.jpg

15ADC6E1-A6B6-4D7B-96FB-DC0E3028D00B.jpg

2ACD5CD6-5097-4C11-9934-1DA7DB437C8D.jpg

BDB8DDD9-EED6-4338-AE63-FE18E06A5D96.jpg

Last edited:

KevinD92

Established Member
It's got around 9,300 miles on it and exterior and interior are in great condition. It's got the basic mods such as 2.8 upper pulley, Accufab SBTB, polished Stinger cutback, Bassani stainless X, K&N CAI, MGW short throw, and some smaller cosmetic stuff like HID headlights and fogs, etc. All OEM stock parts are included except the exhaust.

fearthesnake

Established Member
Got any interior pics? For some reason the wifey wants this Camaro over my black/silver gt500. I'm not sure I can go over to the dark side though. Sounds awesome with the setup and Orange stripes are sweet.

What lift/duration you have on that Cam?

mustangsvtblack

Established Member
Got any interior pics? For some reason the wifey wants this Camaro over my black/silver gt500. I'm not sure I can go over to the dark side though. Sounds awesome with the setup and Orange stripes are sweet.

What lift/duration you have on that Cam?

I am out of town with work at the moment, but would be able to get some engine bay and interior shots for you this weekend.
The cam is a LG Motorsports cam, they don't give out the specs. It's the G6x3 cam. I do know it's on a 111 LSA tho. PM me your number and I'll text you the pics this weekend.

ExBlackCoupe

Established Member
Dunno how accurate it is though, new 5.0's with similar bolt-on's will give him a run for his money easily.

Nice car though if you are into Bowties. Good Luck with your trade.

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
One of the better looking Camaros I've seen and yes he would eat up a bolt on 5.0 until it had a blower. Interested in seeing some interior shots as well but it would be tuff for someone to swap backwards like that. Best be might be to return to stock and trade in to get the car you want.

Users who are viewing this thread