WTT for Cobra

iwearpro

Established Member
Hello I have a 93 vert chrome yellow feature car...The car is chrome yellow with the black top,black leather,5speed and only 45000 miles...The car sports the factory chrome pony wheels and mods include.
Vortech sc trim with the asp racing 1 piece pulley
upr boost tube
76 mm c&l mass air
Vortech btm
Bassani equal length Headers
Dr.Gas x pipe
Flowmaster Catback
3:73 gears
new King Cobra clutch
The car is pulled to and make around 8 psi and is a total sleaper.
every detail was done with class and looks like it could have been factory.
there were 1503 chrome yellow cars built that year....Half had white tops and white interiors and the other half was the black tops and black interiors but only 427 were made in the highly sought after black top,black interior with the 5 speed trans.
Im looking for a 93 cobra in clean condition.

Ill send pics to those that want to see them.

hollant

Stuck In First Gear
Established Member
Hows the top? What is the history of the car? How long have you had her? Any accients or paint work?

iwearpro

Established Member
hollant said:
Hows the top? What is the history of the car? How long have you had her? Any accients or paint work?

Hello the top is like perfect. The car was owned by a couple that were mustang fanatics before I bought it....The car has had about 400 miles in the last 3 years put on it....All mods were done over the last few weeks....The car is super clean and was accident free...The previous owner had one of their kids brush the drivers side fender with their bicycle so the had it resprayed,but I couldnt tell if they didnt tell me.....The car is a multi show winner and most cant believe how clean the car is for its age....Thats the type of car im looking for...
I really wanted a cobra but after I saw this car and knew how rare it was I thought what the heck and bought it...I would still like to get a cobra though.

Users who are viewing this thread