WTT for a GT500

94lightning2292

slower traffic keep right
Established Member
65 Fastback with Eleanor kit *PRICE LOWERED*

More pics added below the first set on 11-02-09

*Price dropped from $80,000. Read entire ad please.

*I realize the economy sucks and some people may not realize the time, effort and money it takes to build a car from the ground up. But there are those of you that will realize what it takes and knows that it's worth it.

Here's a small rudown on my fastback. It has 77,xxx original miles on it and was a factory 289 4brl, C-4 car and has the Eleanor kit installed from Mustang Depot out of Las Vegas. It has a DSS 347 Stroker with AFR heads, Edelbrock RPM Air Gap endurashine intake, Holley HP750 carb, complete Aeromotive fuel system with A1000 pump and Aeromotive bypass style regulator, braided stainless fuel line and return line from tank to carb, sumped stock fuel tank, Optima battery relocated to trunk, a Pro-formance Transmissions built C-4 with reverse manual valve body, B&M Pro-Rachet shifter, Dynamic Convertors 3,800 stall, custom built Denny's driveshaft, Chris Alston Chassis Fab 9 rearend with bakbraces, Strange nodular 3rd member with 31 spline Detroit Locker and 3.70 gears, Calvert Racing split monoleaf rear springs, Caltrac traction bars, QA1 adjustable shocks at all 4 corners, Wilwood 4 wheel disc brakes, and much more.

I have almost $60,000 in this car in receipts with no labor added. I've worked on it for over 3 years and media blasted the entire car before I started, so there's absolutely no rust. I will get pics up as soon as this weather breaks. I'm just putting my feelers out right now to see if there is any interest. I know this is not technically "Eleanor" and I didn't build it as such, but it is unique being a 65 model. People always do a double-take when they see it and always call it Eleanor.

I see the 67-68 fastbacks with the Eleanor kits go for $80,000 and up. I have over $60,000 in mine not including time and labor.

**I'm now asking $70,000 for everything I have for this car.
**For just the car and none of the below extras I want $62,500.

Below are the brand new parts in the boxes that have never been installed on anything and for the right amount I will include the following:

*Procharger D1SC with 3 core intercooler (kit put together by Procharger for a 65-66 mustang)

*Holley HP-950 blow through custom built by Patrick James of Pro Systems Carbs

*Extreme Velocity carb hat (polished)

Thanks, Eric
337-208-5678

Last edited:

94lightning2292

slower traffic keep right
Established Member
These are a couple of pics when i picked it up from the paint shop. I'm working on getting the recent ones on my photobucket account.

SANY0108.jpg

SANY0111.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread