WTT for a Fox Body

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
I have a 2006 raptor 350 with a couple performance and appearance mods that I would like to trade for a 87-93 fox body. I'm really open to any fox trades as long as they have a 302 and preferably MAF converted 88 and older. Looking for a hatch but like I said any fox's. I bought the raptor brand new from the dealership in 2007 but I just never ride it anymore. It's a 6 speed manual with reverse. Great first four wheeler for slightly younger kids. (its what I started on) Never been wrecked or damaged. Has scratches on the plastic from normal trail riding but it has an Alba Racing flame graphic kit on it with the seat cover that gives alot more grip. Alba front bumper. Alba Slip on Exhaust. K&N Air filter. The carburator just had a rebuild kit cause its gasket was leaking. Runs great now. Rear ITP Holeshot H-D tires mounted on Douglas wheels (have the stock rear wheels and tires also) Blue and white Powermadd handguards. Regina sprocket and chain kit w/ one less tooth than stock in the front sprocket for a little more torque. Has aftermarket nerfbars. Blue hand grips.

I'll try to get some pictures up of it tonight. Ive been asking $2500 but I want to see what all is out there. Anyone that's interested just shoot me a PM.

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
Raptor.jpg

Raptorfront.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread