WTT for 99-02 COBRA !!!!!

Wade_Racer

Established Member
I have owned two mustangs, and regret getting rid of my 02 saleen convertible. I am looking to trade my 2000 Trans Am Ws6 6 speed for a nice mustang, I really want a vert but does not have to be. My T/A has 74K miles on it, and has been babied since day one. The Transmission has be upgraded with a tick performance stage 2 rebuild good for 700 hp. It has a Adj. master cylinder, Competition Clutch (stage4), 160* thermostat, SLP air lid, Flowmaster exaust system. Other than that the car is stock. I do however have a set of Pacesetter Headers, off road Y pipe, and a LS6 Intake Manifold that I am gonna let go with the car. The tires were just purchased brand new back in july of this year, and since then the car has maybe had a 1000 miles put on it. This is a very clean LS1 car, im just ready to get back into a mustang. Here is a link to some pictures, I have more and can take more if there is interest. Asking price outright is $13,000 OBO!
Pictures by wracerinwv - Photobucket

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
lol they did make 02 cobra's...........oversea's they were just carried over 01's

This is true but 99.99999% of people on this forum are in the usa,and last time I CHECKED WERE NOT IN AUSTRALIA AND DRIVING A RIGHT HAND DRIVE 02 COBRA,the 02 cobra was shitcanned in the usa for the 03 cobra coming out and in 01 and 99 cars were the same as the overseas 02, because the "fix"for the guys with the 99 cars etc.We kno the the whole deal..So no there was no 02 cobra in the usa ;)

Last edited:

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
This is true but 99.99999% of people on this forum are in the usa,and last time I CHECKED WERE NOT IN AUSTRALIA AND DRIVING A RIGHT HAND DRIVE 02 COBRA,the 02 cobra was shitcanned in the usa for the 03 cobra coming out and in 01 and 99 cars were the same as the overseas 02, because the "fix"for the guys with the 99 cars etc.We kno the the whole deal..So no there was no 02 cobra in the usa ;)

heres a 02 cobra and they are right hand drive
2002 Mustang Cobra

:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread