WTT for 03/04 Cobra! Highly Modded Mustang GT!

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
I just dont see it happening. You can find lightly modded 02 GT's for $4000-$5500 all day. I know, because I almost bought like 50 of them before buying my last two cars. I usually hate people messing with other people's for sale threads, but this is as unrealistic as it gets. Cheapest 03 Cobra I have ever seen was wrecked with a salvage title for $4500, and it was demolished, and being sold cheap because it was paid off, but wrecked with no insurance while the owner was drunk.

The 03 Cobra prices have come down alot, but not enough to trade down to a 1 year older car, that can be had cheaply without alot of cash coming their way.....

Last edited:

flamed notch

Established Member
Not to bash your post, just letting you know. I have a 2000 sc saleen w/ alot of mods and only 32,000 orginal miles. I tried trading for a 03-04 cobra, and didnt get much action at all, nothing worth doing, and my car even retails and trade in values are right with a 03-04 cobra. Not saying it cant be done, but it may take along time to find someone willing!!!!!!!!!

2002gtpony

Established Member
Alright, I get the point. I said I would trade plus cash! I know theres a difference people. I said I would trade for a cobra, terminator, or mach with cash or trade!

kyle jones

Established Member
I got a 1999 Cobra Iv been considering putting up for sale or trade for a terminator, I got a JLT cold air intake kit, sct hand held tuner, mac cat back exhaust, subframe connectors, sve 10th anniversary deep dish anthrecite wheels, with nitto nt555's, fuel door, smoked foglights, mach1 chin spoiler, optima battery, eibach lowering kit, etc. Etc., does anyone think I could trade for a bone stock 03/04 cobra?, or does anyone kno what my car is worth?, pm me please, ill never fnd this thread again.

GTIZZL

Established Member
I've got an 03 cobra that I would consider trading for your car, but I would need quite a bit of cash to make it even worth it.

Ram1216

Established Member
yeah, I had been considering trading my Kenne Bell'd '01 GT + cash for a cobra, but really it isn't worth it with the amount of money someone would want. It made 365/394 on a mustang dyno, and cobra guys can have an upgraded version that makes more power with minimal effort, the swap makes 0 sense...

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
Alright, I get the point. I said I would trade plus cash! I know theres a difference people. I said I would trade for a cobra, terminator, or mach with cash or trade!
Well in your first post you say you would prefer a straight trade, but would possibly give cash. To be completely honest it's kind of funny to even think of a straight trade as an option.

cbr repsol

Established Member
I'll trade mine for it, but it'd take your car and about $15-$16k cash extra....

This....i must sold my mc with 76k miles for 22k cash. This was the first and only car I bought that was worth anything after I bought it. Gts are hardly 5 to 8k cars depending on condition.

Last edited:

Ebeeson0502

Slowbra
Established Member
That is a very clean, tasteful GT! What are the miles?

Got a asking price for it? Might as well sell it and get cash towards a cobra :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread