WTT Flowmaster Hushpower

grabber blue gt

Established Member
I'll get some pics for you tonight!! They are in great condition and no rust.

I currently have gt500's on with my o/r x pipe. The gt500's are a little quiet and the roushs are a little loud, so I am hoping these will fall right in the middle

Das9185

Established Member
Yeah they should, I was planing on taking them off this weekend and trading for a set of pypes axle back but I heard they don't sound good and resonate bad. If you want pm me your number and I can message you some pictures of the flows on the car

stang8psi

Established Member
grabber blue you will be happy! I have the off road x and it sounds great! I was trying to trade a while back but I decided not to cause it sounds real good! Some drone though on the Hwy

Das9185

Established Member
Yeah I like the way the hush powers sound, I really want to do long tubes and the hushpowers but I'm trying to save for wheels first so for now I just want a louder axle back

grabber blue gt

Established Member
Sorry man I barely have time to get on here. I am going to shoot you a pm with my cell number in it now.

Stang8psi -- Thanks for the insight man!! I heard a few videos on youtube and these seem to be right up my alley with sound quality and overall loudness.

jbes3

Established Member
Yeah I like the way the hush powers sound, I really want to do long tubes and the hushpowers but I'm trying to save for wheels first so for now I just want a louder axle back

You still have these? I might be interested and I am local.

Das9185

Established Member
Sorry traded for a set of pypes bombs. I might be putting them up for trade too though I really want a set or roush axle backs

Users who are viewing this thread