WTT*FL* Complete T56 swap for auto setup

boosted2000si

All good things end!
Established Member
Had Ford put a brand new transmission in it about 25k miles ago. So you will get a 25k miles unit. Throw out sleeve has been welded up for strength.

Exedy Hyper Single Clutch and flywheel. Very nice unit, look it up for true details. I have ran it very successful for the last 4k miles. I love it.

MGW t56 BLUE handle shifter.

UPR firewall and tripple hook quadrant

Can include the pedal box also(clutch and brake pedal)

Like I said I would like a complete swap for swap. I can include ALL hardware cross member and everything but will need the same in return.

I will consider all trades, but my car is making some good power being turboed and I will need a trans that can support it. Odds are your trans will need to be built. It will need the goodies RMVB, Trans brake ect. Will need this to bolt to a mod motor and need to have a decent converter and flex plate.

I will consider 4r70w, C4, TH400 ( hope I listed them right Im a little new to this haha.)

No big rush, I am located in JAX FL. You are more than welcome to come look at mine.

LMK what you have. Cash can be added to either side if all you have is stock or you think your setup is worth more than mine. I am looking to stay reasonable with this also.

Last edited:

boosted2000si

All good things end!
Established Member
photo%2810%29.JPG

On a pallet ready to go!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread