WTT decklid w/spoiler for decklid w/no spoiler

MineralGT

SoCal Stangs Member
Established Member
I decided on no wing and need to find someone who has a decklid w/no spoiler that they would like to trade, I have my GT decklid w/Spoiler in perfect condition, must be Mineral Grey, Preferably someone near San Diego. Let me know ASAP.

dan04gt

Behind Enemy Lines
Established Member
I was looking to do the same thing. I looked for 6 months to find one.They are just about impossible to find. Very few cars are without the spoiler.I finally gave up and had a body shop fill the holes and repaint the trunk. My advise is to do the same. :(

MineralGT

SoCal Stangs Member
Established Member
dan04gt said:
I was looking to do the same thing. I looked for 6 months to find one.They are just about impossible to find. Very few cars are without the spoiler.I finally gave up and had a body shop fill the holes and repaint the trunk. My advise is to do the same. :(
How much did it run you...I talked to guy the other day and he said like 350.00 and I'm not going to spend that much...if I had 350 it's going towards Magnapacks.

dan04gt

Behind Enemy Lines
Established Member
MineralGT said:
How much did it run you...I talked to guy the other day and he said like 350.00 and I'm not going to spend that much...if I had 350 it's going towards Magnapacks.

I had to do a lot of shopping around for a good price,some body shops are insane. I did a cobra body conversion on my GT so I had more than 1 piece painted. Did the front and rear bumpers the 4 side skirts and the trunk lid for $650.00 .Believe it or not the best price I got was from the body shop at sunset ford in westminster,CA. And they did an excellent job on the color match.

Users who are viewing this thread