WTT: Corsa Sport System

GrnBullitt08

Established Member
Looking to trade my Corsa Sport System off my 5.0 for a 3.0" Catback.

Condition is very good and I haven't driven the car much since adding them. Here is a picture of mufflers on the car.

768D0FF8-7BFD-4A25-9C17-0CF94C4660A7-1258-0000009CF524E381_zps1dc2f834.jpg

I would like a Magnaflow Competition Catback if anyone has one. But I'm open to other offers.

Thanks.

FiveSlow

Established Member
Is this a full catback? I have a flowmaster outlaw catback with less than 2000 miles I'm looking to trade for a sleeper catback. I had a corsa on my gto and liked it. Let me know.

5.0_

Established Member
I have a magnaflow competition catback, do you have any videos of your exhaust?

GrnBullitt08

Established Member
Is this a full catback? I have a flowmaster outlaw catback with less than 2000 miles I'm looking to trade for a sleeper catback. I had a corsa on my gto and liked it. Let me know.

I'm not really interested in the flowmaster outlaw kit, thanks though. And the Corsa is no sleeper system. It's very aggressive, just no drone.
I have a magnaflow competition catback, do you have any videos of your exhaust?

Yeah I can take some videos if you want them.

nosscort

Established Member
tough trade an axle back for someone's cat back? I would say quality axle back for axle back, but I wouldn't trade my cat back for a axle back. that being said trade for kooks axle back?

GrnBullitt08

Established Member
It's a $700.00 axleback, not too out of the water. There are many catback a that could fall into the category.

I've offered to trade the OTA pipes with it as well if local. I won't ship the OTA pipes.

Users who are viewing this thread