wtt cobra r hood

notorious p.i.g

Established Member
New to the forum here, I tried to post this in the market place but I guess I can't. I looked for rules against new members posting but I can't find any, so if I'm breaking any rules please let me know. I have a 2000 cobra r style hood for 99-04 mustangs that I would like to trade for an oem 2001 cobra hood or a cowl hood. I don't know much about the hood other than its fiberglass and flat black. It's in good shape, I only see two spots less than the size of a dime that would need any work. Nothing is wrong with it, I just don't like it. I prefer to trade with someone close to the middle ga area to avoid anyone having to pay shipping for a free hood. If anyone is interested or knows someone that is please let me know, thanks! I have pics, if interested just pm me a number.

notorious p.i.g

Established Member
I have no clue what brand it is, it was on my cobra when I bought it and I don't see any markings on it. It doesn't have any supports across it but no, it doesn't twist when I open it. It feels pretty solid to me, I just don't like it.

notorious p.i.g

Established Member
F.Y.I. In case anybody is interested I was able to find out what brand the hood is. It's a duraflex hood made by extreme dimensions. I've got it listed for sale on macon, statesboro and atlanta craiglist with pictures. I would really like to sell it this week so if anybody wants it my number is in the ad, just text me and we can go from there. Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread