WTT: CG FAB TT kit for big blower

svt_cobra_03

Established Member
thinking about going the blower route now. iv come to a point in my build where this TT setup is a bit to much for me to do by myself so im just trying to see if anyone in the NJ area would be interested in some kind of trade/deal. what i have is the cg fab hot and cold side hot side is ceramic coated black the headers and intercooler have only been mounted. the kit is soposed to retain a/c. looks to me like the a/c lines will have to be bent a little for clearance. the cold side has the slot style maf flange built in. I also have 2 precision 6266 ball bearing turbos that i bought used said to have only a few 100 miles on them and they look like they are barely used also no shaft play in them i also have the tial 50mm BOV and 2 tial 38mm wastegates. i have the 01 intake that was cleaned up at L&M engines shop. im probably forgetting a few other things that i have to go with it. im looking for a 2.8kb mammoth or wipple of similar size pm me maybe we can get something done. thanks

svt_cobra_03

Established Member
sorry for not replying sooner but for right now im keeping it together and may just delete my a/c and use it myself havent drove it in over a yr n half already

Users who are viewing this thread