WTT: Catted midpipe for OR/X

R3dn3k Flyby

Vivid Racing
Established Member
Anyone local interested in swapping their offroad x-pipe for my Mac Prochamber catted?

I have stock exhaust manifolds, so it would need to be one designed to fit those.

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
I may be selling my MRT catted H soon. But no trades though as I am hopefully getting longtubes.

Don't know how long you can wait though, or if you even want it. :beer:

cliesch22

Established Member
What about selling it and buying a new off road x-pipe. I am sure someone will want to buy. Post pics, mileage, condition ect. How does the Catted prochamber sound?

R3dn3k Flyby

Vivid Racing
Established Member
What about selling it and buying a new off road x-pipe. I am sure someone will want to buy. Post pics, mileage, condition ect. How does the Catted prochamber sound?

Would be easier for me to just trade someone.

If no one is interested, then I'll order one up next year and put this one up for sale.

I have no pics. It's still on the car. No idea on mileage. It was installed by the original owner. It looks to be in good condition. No leaks or damage. Sounds fine when combined with Magnaflow mufflers or SLP LM1's.

jdm99svt

jdm99svt
Established Member
are you running a Magnaflow catback now? I would be interested to hear how it sounds with that mid-pipe and maybe we could trade ( I've got a upr off road X )

Pete's 03

Where's my eating helmet?
Established Member
I've got an UPR offroad/X that is already off my car I will trade. I was gonna sell it anyway and buy a prochamber.

Users who are viewing this thread