WTT: C6 ZO6, Boltons, Cam, CCW's

MustangMikeKy

Whippled L
Established Member
Looking to get out of a car payment, so I'm looking to trade to an 04 cobra with no issues + cash of course(depends on car), mods don't really matter, as long as the car runs great and has no problems. Don't want a REAL high mileage one either, around 50-60k miles is about as high as i would want on it.

My Car, 2007 C6 ZO6, Black, Ebony interior, 12,600 miles, 19 inch CCW's all around, brand new with brand new nitto invo's, about 5 grand worth of wheels and tires. Car also has a Halltek CAI, ported TB, Kooks Longtubes and O/R X pipe, stock catback with mild/wild switch, and a G7x4 cam swap. The car made 528 rwhp and around 480 rwtq. This car is scary fast, its kinda retarded since 1st gear will run 60 mph. Made one pass on the new cam, car went 11.21 @ 132 spinning on street tires.

004-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

002.jpg

Interior is stock ebony, nothing special, its in great shape, one very small blemish on the drivers seat where I've gotten in and out of it many times

the car drives great, even with the cam, very easy to navigate at slow speeds, and if you good at driving a stick, the car will never buck. . . I miss my old cobra and I have enough equity in my car to get out of a car payment. I will consider someone buying it outright as well, looking at around 45k firm, money talks.

Let me know what you got,
:banana::dancenana:
Mike

65fastback2+2

Established Member
it was pretty stinkin fast with the first cam at 499rwhp. def clean car and wheels are practically brand new.

96juicedGT

Established Member
Very nice car here guys!

Best of luck to you Mike....Wish I had the cash to take it off your hands!!!

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
interested in a 90% stock 60K sonic blue cobra?

Car is mint inside and out. has upper pulley, magnaflow catback, bbk Hpipe, H@R springs and MGW shifter and sct tune, fluidyne H/E, brandn ew spec clutch w/alum flywheel, brand new chrome FR500s with nitto rubber on all 4 corners.

I have the title in hand and cash in hand. pm me

Last edited:

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
how much cash are we talking, I've got a black 10th coupe with close to 700 to the ground, pretty well built I think. I have no issues either. PM me for more details.

MustangMikeKy

Whippled L
Established Member
interested in a 90% stock 60K sonic blue cobra?

Car is mint inside and out. has upper pulley, magnaflow catback, bbk Hpipe, H@R springs and MGW shifter and sct tune, fluidyne H/E, brandn ew spec clutch w/alum flywheel, brand new chrome FR500s with nitto rubber on all 4 corners.

I have the title in hand and cash in hand. pm me

actually yes. . . send me some pics please

thunderhorse21

Established Member
absolutely gorgeous Z06. You're asking a really fair price IMO... I've got a close friend who was looking into these 6 months ago, and $45k for a Z06 with low miles and really tasteful mods is a steal. Good luck with sale! If I had a big boy job and wasn't a student, I'd be all over this!

MustangMikeKy

Whippled L
Established Member
absolutely gorgeous Z06. You're asking a really fair price IMO... I've got a close friend who was looking into these 6 months ago, and $45k for a Z06 with low miles and really tasteful mods is a steal. Good luck with sale! If I had a big boy job and wasn't a student, I'd be all over this!

I've got it priced to sell, most guys would ask 50k for a low mile 07 Z, I think 45k is really fair, i hope it sells fast, i have 2 lined up to buy already, and he's trying to make arrangements, no DP yet tho

Users who are viewing this thread