Wtt c5 corvette for termi

Matthewhall2

Established Member
Hello, I have a 1997 c5 corvette I would like to trade for a termi, I traded my sonic blue whippled 03 for this and miss having four seats! 102k on body, 80k on motor, fresh EVERYTHING, the mods are, btr (Brian tooley racing) stage 4 cam (235/242), bbk intake manifold, vararam, Griffein custom mount radiator, fast fuel rails 47lb injectors, lg longtubes with 3 inch off road x pipe, and a knock off borla catback, sounds great no drone, quiet when cruising loud up top! Has a McLeod rxt, lg motorsports short throw. All interior bulbs are switched to blue led except mirror lights and trunk light, has carbon fiber interior, smoked marker lights and taillights, targa top and pillar are vinyl wrapped gloss black, has a custom box underneath the carpet in the back for a 10' sub, no sub. Battery moved to trunk, has a 5 point cage with removable door bar on drivers side, and 4 point corbeau harnesses, has dual a pillar gauges aem wideband and boost gauge. (Car used to be boosted on different setup) has mint z06 wheels black with chrome lip and nitto nt555's 285 in the back 245 front. Has drilled and slotted rotors and braided line, blistein struts and it is lowered not sure on the kind of spring I got it like that. Had z06 brake cooling ducts, aftermarket headlights non flip up kind. Car gets 30mpg highway and drives as if on rails. Minimal cam surge, I'm not sure how to post pictures, you can email [email protected] or text 859-325-0696 for pictures! This car is fast and gets lots of attention.

Matthewhall2

Established Member
Well, it was on a big turbo when I got it, let's just say it wasn't everything he said it was, and it threw a rod, so then I had to pay to build this one up to this, I regret trading. Even tho this is faster, This also comes with nitrous express wet kit setup for 125 shot and edelbrock purge, window switch ect..

aarons04cobra

Established Member
Here is to getting rid of your chevy for a ford!
corvette1.jpg

corvette3.jpg

corvette5.jpg

corvette6.jpg

corvette7.jpg

corvette8.jpg

corvette9.jpg

corvette.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread