WTT: Brand new o/r xpipe for new/used catted xpipe

RFsnake

Established Member
I'm not sure if anybody will be interested in this or not, but I thought I would give it a try. I have a brand new, never installed, UPR o/r xpipe for my 2004 Cobra, it also comes with the o2 extensions. I'm looking to trade for a new or used catted xpipe, plus some cash from my end if need be. I'm not particular on brand, nor I'm I too concerned with how it looks, just want it to be in good operating order.

The pipe also has the small fitting tube for the driver side manifold, and I purchased a new flange gasket for the passenger side manifold. Flange gasket is still in the wrapper, and will come with the pipe. Along with all the hardware (Bolts, spacers, nuts) that orginally came with the pipe from UPR.

The reason I'm looking for this trade, is simply because I'm just wanting to go a different direction with my exhaust set up. I only opened the box to make sure it was all there, other then that it's just been sitting in my garage for a couple months. If you're interested let me know, I can also post pics if requested. I'm in Box Elder, SD. Area code is 57719, thanks for reading.

Users who are viewing this thread