WTT - Boss 302 Quad pipes for...

ad1das

Established Member
I have a '13 Boss 302. Car has about 4k miles on it. I am looking to go away from the Quad exhaust "dumps" to something more like i had on my 11. I am looking to trade, seeing as it is still on the car.

What i am looking for is an x pipe / h pipe (h preferred) that fits after the cats and some mufflers to go with. I had hushpowers on my '11 and i loved that sound. I am open to any muffler as long as it sounds mean! The car sounds amazing with the quad exhaust now, but i just want a deeper tone.

I am looking to do a trade. I am located in Northern VA.

Let me know what you may have via PM or in this thread.

Thanks,
Ed

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
Man...I sold My hushpower catback system with x-pipe a couple months back...Sucks...this would have been perfect!

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
BUMP for a fellow '13 PW Boss owner. If you ever have parts for sale let me know!

HeLLFiRe xx

Run your car, not mouth.
Established Member
Just so u know the baffles can go in and out.... ^ it's not something that once they're out they're out...

ad1das

Established Member
Have you removed the baffles?

Yea i have. I did that within 10 minutes of bringing it home. Dont get me wrong, i COMPLETELY LOVE the way the car sounds now, and i dont NEED to change anything. I just loved the way that my old setup sounded like on my '11. I love that deeper sound. If i find something that i know i will love, then i will trade, if not then i keep what i have. Regardless i will be changing mufflers, that is the one thing that WILL get changed. I am trying to sell / trade a dslr camera for mufflers. If anyone is interested let me know, i can send details.

Users who are viewing this thread