wtt: borla stingers for quiet borlas or something quieter.

svtaddict

Established Member
trying to find something local to do a straight trade. really dont want to ship. if all fails i will have to. let me know. willing to sell outright but would have to get like 500. they are polished. 951-312-6474.

svtaddict

Established Member
Really just looking for quiet Borlas or bassani. In running longtubes, bbk h-pipe with resonators instead of cats and the stingers. I've got a whipple so high flows don't last too long and I'm in California. So if I have to run without cats I would like to be a little quieter. It's almost impossible to buy high flows in cali.

Last edited:

snakezilla

Established Member
I have a near new set of magnaflow mufflers I will trade you for? I ended up using magnapack mufflers instead. I'm just south of Sacramento. Pm me and I can text you pics.

cgarray17

Established Member
Damit I was just out there a month ago and have a nice set of the touring borla on my cobra and would have traded but the car is now back in CT

srizo1

Established Member
Damit I was just out there a month ago and have a nice set of the touring borla on my cobra and would have traded but the car is now back in CT

Im going to purchase a cobra soon like in a week or so. The car hassbassani cat back and i want some stingers. I live in bakersfield and wouldnt mind trading you. Let me know!

svtaddict

Established Member
guys i have alot of interested parties but nothing in stone yet. trying to avoid shipping and selling outright at the moment but will keep all of you in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread