WTT: Borla Stinger IRS Catback

Bad03Vert

Hello 5.0
Established Member
I'm looking to trade my Borla Stinger IRS catback outright for either MagnaFlow, Steeda, or Quiet Borla catback. Must be for IRS and in decent shape! I bought this system new in box from a member here back in Feb. It has about 3000 miles on it if that, still looks perfect as the day it was installed. It is natural factory finished, not polished. The drone is a little too much for me in a convertible. The catback is still installed on the car and I can get pictures upon request. I'm located in Palm Beach County, FL if anyone local is interested in swapping. I really don't want to shell out another $600+ for a new catback. I may also consider selling them outright if need be. PM me for any questions.

FrankeSVT

Enthusiast
Established Member
You'll get tons of bites on here, tons of people love the borla stingers including myself. Do you have an aftermarket x pipe? I have the stingers w/ stock midpipe and I don't have an issue with drone at all.

Tango7

Established Member
I have a magnaflow catback that has about 5000 miles on it if intrested. it would have to be shipped.

dsg_mach1

Established Member
PM sent. I have a set of Borla Quiets. Mine's a 99 vert with a Magnaflow catted X. These are very quiet at idle, not much louder than stock but they are a good bit louder than stock at higher rpm. Still would be considerably quieter than your Stingers.

CamdZ06

Established Member
I'm looking to trade my Borla Stinger IRS catback outright for either MagnaFlow, Steeda, or Quiet Borla catback. Must be for IRS and in decent shape! I bought this system new in box from a member here back in Feb. It has about 3000 miles on it if that, still looks perfect as the day it was installed. It is natural factory finished, not polished. The drone is a little too much for me in a convertible. The catback is still installed on the car and I can get pictures upon request. I'm located in Palm Beach County, FL if anyone local is interested in swapping. I really don't want to shell out another $600+ for a new catback. I may also consider selling them outright if need be. PM me for any questions.

pm sent!

Users who are viewing this thread